Important question: Is anyone else cracking up at the Justin Timberlake “It’s gonna be May” memes?
Oh, JT. You’ve come so far from those days as a curly-headed, singing-me-as-may teen. Me. Not so much. N*SYNC for life!
This dip is super easy and super delicious, which translates to you have more time to drink margaritas. You like where this is going, right?
This dip is so fresh-tasting, and it literally comes together in minutes. Paired with salty tortilla chips, it’s the kind of dip that once you start eating, you just can stop.
How do I know?
Had to. I told you I haven’t come that far.
Happy Cinco de Mayo!
- 1 (15.25 oz.) can no-salt-added black beans, drained
- 1 (15.25 oz.) can no-salt-added pinto beans, drained
- 1 (15.25 oz.) can no-salt-added whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (10 oz.) can Rotel or diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 small jalapeño, finely chopped
- ¼ cup finely chopped red onion
- 2-3 Tablespoons chopped cilantro
- Juice from half a lime
- 2 avacodos, diced
- Tortilla chips, for serving
- In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients together except avocados.
- Just before serving, add avocados.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
- Refrigerate any leftovers.
Recipe from Ashley’s recipe box.